and homoeopathy Diseases related to the prostate gland are quite common in men above 50. Some of the common symptoms suggestive of a prostate problem are:
- Frequent desire to urinate; on each attempt passes small amounts
- Has to strain long before the flow starts
- Urine passes less easily and at times the stream starts and stops
- Painful urination (and at times also painful ejaculation)
- Cannot fully empty the bladder
- Continued dribbling of urine
If the efficacy of homeopathy was to be demonstrated, I think, it cannot be demonstrated better in any other area than in cases of prostate problems.